Brazz is Covid secure!
Our guest’s safety is our top priority. Please book in advance. Cashless payments only.
Please help us keep you, your fellow guests & our team safe.
Make use of the hand sanitisers throughout
Wait to be seated
Please adhere to social distancing guidelines
It’s table service only, don’t approach the bar to order
Brazz Visitor Guidelines
Prior to your arrival
- We would request you adhere to the Government guidelines in relation to your visit with us. For further information please refer to https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
- With the lifting of restrictions from 19th July, we will be able to welcome larger groups back to Brazz. Any tables over 8 will need to contact us directly to reserve.
- We will retain table service throughout Brazz & will not welcome people standing or ordering at the bar.
- We will retain the QR Code provided by Public Health England & would request visitors scan on arrival.
- We are doing our best to comply with Government advise and keep you safe, with these additional measures in place we would request you allow a little extra time for our teams to provide our services.
- All guests are requested wear a face covering in the restaurant when not seated at the table, please ensure to bring your own supply, we are unable to provide these items.
- Should you feel unwell or display any symptoms of Coronavirus, we would ask that you do not visit in accordance with official guidance. We will happily rearrange your reservation.
During Your Visit
- We have implemented social distancing measures and additional signage throughout the building and request you follow the steps we have taken to assist us to do so.
- Our team will remain in face coverings from 19th July & we would ask that diners also wear coverings when not seated at their table out of respect to their fellow diners.
- Sanitiser points are available throughout the restaurant including the main entrance and exit areas.
- Common and high use touchpoints and have been identified and enhanced cleaning procedures are in place.
- We will seat you on arrival, and table service will be provided. Guests should not approach the bar to order or pay.
- Any menus given out will be sanitised prior to you receiving them.
- Our standard service procedures have had to be amended to comply with official guidelines, and we recognize these will be new to you. They are also new to our team so please work with them to ensure your visit is the enjoyable experience we are all working towards.
- Guest bathrooms will be undergoing regular cleaning and checks. We also ask that guests make use of the sanitizer available and the wipes located outside the cubicles. Guests are requested to visit the restrooms individually, not in pairs or groups.
- Please be aware that we are following the official Government guidelines that have been published in relation to reopening, and as such if our team may have to decline any requests from your group that would be in contradiction to these guidelines. We are working to ensure the safety of your group, our other guests and our team.
- Any services provided during your stay will be charged upon consumption – we do not currently accept cash payments.
- Please adhere to the requested social distancing procedures, and also make use of the hand sanitizer provided.
- We hope you enjoy a safe visit with us and look forward to your return!